Saturday, April 26, 2008

He did it!


Once again my kids amaze me and make me proud. My second son, Brian, ran his first half marathon today - the Music City Half Marathon in Nashville. I am impressed with the discipline, the motivation, the training. I am mostly just proud!!!!
He officially finished in 2 hours 32 minutes.
You might remember that my daughter, Jennifer, ran a half marathon just a few weeks ago.
I am presently working on my "Bucket List" but I don't think running a half marathon will be on it. I will have to experience that one through my kids.
What's on your "Bucket List"?

3 comments:

The Secret Life of Kat said...

One thing I wanted to do was run a Half marathon, and I did that a few weeks ago. I'd also like to write a book, write a song (I'm not a musician or a singer, I just think it would be cool to write a song - perhaps for my kids.) and I'd also like to compete in a triathalon.

Cindy Seay said...

Congrats on running the half marathon. I'm still working on my Bucket List. Thanks for sharing some of yours!

Jennifer Bacak said...

Oh yes, Kat, I would love to write a book. Probably with my husband.
I want to NEVER run a full marathon. The Half was plenty for me. I might do it again.
I want to also write Bible Study materials for women.
Writing.
I get that from my Mom.
jenn