Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I want to tell you about the mothers of my grandchildren. They all love the Lord. They all love their husbands. They all love being mothers. As I get to spend time with each one of them I always come away saying what awesome mothers they are! Thank you Jenn, Lisa, Amy and Liz for making the job of mothering look so amazing - for making your kids a priority in your lives without feeling that you have lost your identity and your purpose in life - for loving your husbands and being sure that your marriage is a strong one - for loving family and for loving yourselves.
I love you all,
Cindy/Mom

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I second this!! Spending time with all of the lovely Seay ladies has been nothing but an abundant blessing to me!! I am thankful for each you!
Amanda

Unknown said...

thank you cindy!
we have a great example of an awesome mother...in you!
you have mentored us well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! We have big shoes to fill!

Jennifer Bacak said...

For sure, I learned it by watching you!
jenn