Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Children's Children


I am a blessed woman. I have seen all 5 of my children receive Christ, grow to love Him and serve Him passionately. Now the next generation of believers is being raised up to become mighty warriors for the Lord.
A couple of weeks ago were blessed to be a part of Jax's baptism. His little spirit was so sweet and his smile said it all. He was now a child of God and he was ready to be obedient and be baptized.
During that same service we sat with 11 of our grandchildren during a communion service. It was a powerful picture of Jesus sacrifice for our sins. At least 3 of them came away talking about what it meant to ask Jesus into their lives. There is nothing sweeter!!!
One week later our #2 grandaughter was baptized by her dad. We were not able to be there because it was Easter Sunday. Nonetheless, she is now proclaiming that she has committed her life to Christ. Praise God!!!
Proverbs 128 has always been a favorite of mine - verse 6 says "and may you live to see your children's children."
Thank you, Father that I not only have lived to see my children's children but I have lived to see them come to know you.

1 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Thanks Mom! I'm so glad you took video! This was a moment to treasure.
Jax's latest prayer this week has been "God you're so good. I can't stop loving you." How great is that!!!
jenn