Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Beautiful Feet


I know that I am going to reveal a bit of a strange side of me - but I love feet! I love to take pictures of feet. What is cuter than these two sets of chubby baby feet (they belong to my grandkids)? I love snuggling on the sofa and wrapping my feet around whoever's feet are available. I cannot comprehed the foot phobia thing. I think feet are beautiful!

Unless we have a foot problem we rarely think about the importance of feet. We move on, walking, running - barefoot or flip-flops - without a foot care. Wasn't God creative when he gave us feet with toes to give us the ability to walk and to balance.

Recently I began to experience foot pain and learned that I have a neuroma. I have tried several things to take care of this problem and now after exhausting all my option I will have surgery Wednesday morning to remove it.
I love how the surgeon and his nurse are constantly telling me "it's no big deal" - "it's just a minor surgery" - and so on.
So, whether it's no big deal or not, please pray for my foot and my patience. I have so enjoyed the ability to move around since my healing after knee replacement surgery that I can't imagine being down again.

0 comments: