Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Last Day

Today we experienced amazing worship and the presence of the Holy Spirit at the Brooklyn Tabernacle. This afternoon we heard Paul Baloche. He was wasn't really "in concert" because it wasn't about him - he led us in worship straight to the throne. He was great.

Tonight we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset. It was relaxing and beautiful as well as a bit disconcerting if you spent time looking down at the water under your feet.

We have had an amazing week. It's fun to travel with my best friend. We love the same things and can pretty much read each other's mind. I love that man!

Here we are on the bridge...





4 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Brooklyn Tabernacle! I will never forget being there.

Heather

Jennifer Bacak said...

I love that you love that man, and that you had a great trip!
Love you guys, and miss you!
jenn

Liz Jordan said...

i just love you so much, you and Ed, wow... I can't wait to have what you have and travel together like the little lovebirds you are :) LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!

Feldman Family said...

too fun! i praise the Lord with all these other ladies for your godly marriage!
and ...walking back over the bridge was one of my favorite things that chris & i did...after we had some WONDERFUL pizza in Brooklyn! Relaxing in NY..who would ever think!

~shannan