Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's my baby girl's birthday!


This is my baby daughter. Isn't she beautiful?!!!
Jessica was a very special surprise gift to our family in 1989. We were not looking for another child - we had four teenagers and had no clue that we were not done having children. But God had a different plan and we are so blessed that He did.
Jess turned 20 years old today. I can't even believe that I am saying that.
She is an amazing young woman. She has been loved by this family in a very special way. She has had more "parents" than one child could ever need. She has a unique relationship with each of her siblings.
She is passionate about the Lord, art, photography and children. She is mission-minded and hates injustice.
Happy Birthday, Jess!
I love you more!!!!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! I hope you had a great day!!
Love,
Amanda