Friday, October 24, 2008

It's almost over!


Wow - it's already been a week. We are sad and ready to get home all at the same time. This is probably the best vacation we have ever had! That's a big statement because we have always loved to "cruise" but this vacation has had a different element - a complete get-away from the city - people - tourist activities - a total disconnect.
God has really been working on me and my inability to relax so this week has been one lesson after another on how to rest in the Lord.
I will share more about what God has been saying to me. Just know that I have never relaxed like this - maybe in my whole life.
God has been gracious to give us such an awesome time away together.

2 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

I'm so glad it was an amazing vacation, Mom! I'm assuming you're back now, since it's Sunday.
Talk to you soon!
Love you,
jenn

Feldman Family said...

i can't wait to hear what the Lord is teaching/taught you! thank you for always being humbly transparent!

Praise Him for rest and for sitting quietly before him. We should all learn to do that.