Thursday, August 30, 2007

Robbie Seay Band



When I'm feeling really proud I like to say that without me there would be no Robbie Seay Band - well technically there would be no Robbie Seay - I can't take credit for Dan and Ryan.
Not meaning to sound cheesy, but, this morning, after enjoying three straight days of RSB concerts, I have to say that it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with God. Their spiritual journey expressed through the new album - Give Yourself Away - is amazing and the talent and giftedness that God has poured out on these guys is evident.
Yes, I am proud and I often call myself the "obnoxious mom". But more than anything I pray that God will lead these guys exactly where He wants them - that the dreams that we have for Robbie and the guys would match the plan that God has and that in all of this God would be glorified and people would be pointed toward Jesus.
I had to post the picture I took at the KSBJ Free Concert in the Woodlands Tuesday night. It was so cool to see the sun come out and a rainbow appear over the stage. I was so amazed at the hundreds of people who came out that night and sat in the rain for at least an hour and still stayed for the whole concert. I loved watching people worshipping God with no inhibition. It was a sweet time!

3 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

It's pretty astounding, isn't it? The concert last night was great.
jenn

The Vann's said...

Hey Cindy, I just wanted to check in with you about that e-mail... Hope things are going well, I am OBSESSED with Robbie's new CD, it is AMAZING!!! anyways let me know if you need my email address... thanks- Nick Vann

Cindy Seay said...

Nick - it is an amazing CD isn't it. I'm so glad you love it.
I will get your info to you early next week. Not much time in the office this week - I had 3 RSB concerts to go to:)
cindy