Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8 Random Facts & Habits about Me



I've been tagged by my daughter-in-law, Liz!
Here is some info you may or may not care to know about me...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Random Facts or Habits about me:
1. I don't like to make left turns. I plan my route for the day with ways to avoid them .
2. I love the ocean - don't really like to swim in it, but I love to listen to the sound of crashing waves and I love to cruise on it. I call the beach/ocean "My happy place"
3. I am a recovering Diet Coke-aholic. No Diet Coke has touched my lips for 5 years.
4. I am addicted to Ms. Pac Man and The Amazing Race.
5. Deep inside me I want to dance - ballroom or two-stepping. I feel like if I could dance it would be the most freeing feeling ever.
6. I'm afraid of heights but I wish that I had the nerve to do one of those bungee jumps on The Amazing Race.
7. Relaxation to me is playing the piano or deep-cleaning closets and re-organizing stuff.
8. Someday I hope that Ed and I can take a sabatical and live in New York City for 3 months. I want to know how New Yorkers live in the city. I love New York!
This is the bonus fact:
I have the most amazing husband and kids-including son-in-law and daughters-in-law - and 15 beautiful grandkids. I am so blessed and I love my life.

Now, tag you're it! Jenn, Jess, Amy, Holly, Sara, Susan, Liz and Michelle

1 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

The only thing I didn't know was the thing about left turns, Mom.
And when you need a day of relaxation, you can come deep-clean my closets. I seriously wish I had inherited that one.
jenn