Sunday, May 18, 2008

God Still Heals


Two years ago tonight, May 18, 2006, the Lord miraculously healed my knee. After a knee replacement I had many complications and found myself in terrible pain all the time. I walked into a worship conference in California with a cane and walked out that night with no assistance holding my cane high. It is a defining moment in my life - an experience that is a complete miracle.
I am humbled that the Lord would choose to heal me. Tonight I give glory to Jehovah Rapha - the God who heals.

3 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I love this picture!
God is so good!

Cindy Seay said...

Jenni,
I am praying for your healing!
love you,
cindy

Jennifer Bacak said...

This may be the most miraculous thing I have seen up close that God has done. There is no way around it, God did something HUGE! You left for CA a complete cripple, and you came back dancing. It was a huge faith builder for me, and I still draw from it when thinking of God's miraculous power to heal. I want to see God continue to move in this way!
I praise God with you still Mom!
jenn