Monday, November 3, 2008

In the News!



My son made The Houston Chronicle again. Please forgive me for being a proud mom - but I just need a moment.
Chris is my oldest child. He was a strong-willed, determined child and teenager. I always told him that he was going to make an amazing adult. And he is. We are very proud of him!
As we did for all of our children, we prayed for God's plan to unfold in Chris' life. We watched as he shared Christ with classmates in high school and as he did amazing things at Baylor and God has continued to take Chris to really cool places. One of the latest of these is in the project - The Voice. Chris has worked for years to make scripture come alive to people who may never have realized the beauty and power of God's Word. It a beautiful translation of scripture. To learn more about it read this article that appeared in the Religion section of the Chronicle last week.

2 comments:

nancy said...

He is special! He has arms coming out of his head! sorry...couldn't resist. I got a sample of The Voice at Cornerstone this summer. It is good stuff.

Jennifer Bacak said...

I already ordered and received my copies. So exciting!
A proud sister,
jenn