Friday, July 4, 2008

Tennesee Grandkids


I spent a few days earlier this week in Tennessee hanging out with my grandkids while Brian and Amy went to the Dominican Republic. You can read about their visit to several Compassion projects here.
The kids and I had a great time. We saw both Kung Fu Panda and WallE, went to the pool a couple of times, a trip to Target, Marble Slab and Olive Garden. They are growing up fast and we treasure opportunities to be with them.
Please remember Brian and Amy and their kids as they wait on information about their adoption in Ethiopia. We may know really soon about the little one that will become a part of our family.

1 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

I know, I can't wait to get a call giving us news about the new Seay that's coming!!!
Cute pic Mom. Are you working on the July 4th slideshow?
jenn