Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HELP! I'm having a Blog Identity Crisis


Let me say from the start that this post requires a comment, so please take a minute and help me out.

I'm tired of my Blog title. It fits - I do wear way too many hats = but nonetheless - I think I would like a new blog title!

The sad thing is this - I can't think of one.

My daughter in law, Liz, gave me a gift certificate to get a customized blog header and I'm really excited about that.
But it made me realize that I needed to settle the issue of what I want to call my blog and who I really am.
The blog header lady asks questions like - the colors - the text - the look - the feel. Wow was I overwhelmed.

I have trouble on those "I Am" things where you have to figure who you are and what you like - that worries me a lot.

Anyway, would you help me out and give me some feedback on this blog title thing.

I would really appreciate your help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cindy..
i'll be thinking on it tonight...if i come up with something good i'll email you!
i hope you can have fun with the design part...
just look around at other blogs and tell Vanessa what you like (fonts, colors, designs, etc..)

Doug and Claudia said...

Cindy,

I too wear "many hats" and I think it is a totally appropriate title, certainly one many of us can relate to!