Wednesday, November 28, 2007

37 Years!


Yesterday we celebrated our 37th anniversary. I am so blessed by that. It helps to have a husband like mine who loves the Lord with all of his heart and who has loved me, cared for me, provided for me and protected me for 2/3 of my lifetime. I love this stage of marriage - there is very little disagreement - there is mostly reading each other's mind - completing each other's sentences - knowing what makes each other smile and being comfortable just hanging out together in the quiet. I love my life and I thank God everyday for the husband he has given me and the family that followed.
If you are married, take a moment to thank God for what He has given you and know that a good marriage is a result of hard work, sacrifice, forgiveness and most of a commitment to Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congradulations on the milestone

Jennifer Bacak said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I can't imagine a better example of marriage for me to grow-up under. I love you guys!
jenn